If you’re here to claim a backup power source…
That fits in your pocket…
And charges for FREE in the sun…
You’re in the right place.
People can’t believe this lifesaving solar device:
- It is an amazing backup-power device that fits in your pocket.
- You can use it to charge your cell phone, tablet, or GPS unit… which is critical in the event of a crisis.
- Most importantly… it can power itself with energy from the sun!
Plus, it will give you peace of mind knowing that you can stay connected to loved ones in an emergency.
Because in a crisis...
Communication is Critical to Survival！！！
- The battery stores 8,000 mAh. It can recharge a smartphone up to 6 times on a single charge, depending on the model!
- “Fast Recharge” with Any USB.
CHARGE FOR FREE USING THE SUN
- There’s a perfect 5-inch solar panel built into the unit. If you’re without electricity, you can recharge wherever you have sunlight!!!
WORKS FOR ANY USB-COMPATIBLE DEVICE
No specs to check or cords to buy – the Patriot Power Cell works with any USB-compatible device. Simply use the cord that came with that device.
- Phones — iPhones, Samsung, LG, etc!
- E-Readers & Kindles
- GPS Systems
- Personal Cooling Fans
- Handheld Games
- Music Players & iPods
- Bluetooth Speakers
- LED Lights
- And much more!
Works with any device that charges via USB!
Easy to Use
- An LED-light meter shows how much power you have stored. Each light marks a 25% battery capacity. When all 4 blue lights are lit, you’re fully charged.
- And it works with your existing USB charging cords. So you won't have to scramble to find special equipment.
IP67 Water-Resistant & Durable
- Waterproof rating IP67 stands up to splashes and rain. Rubberized exterior protects against drops.
- We’ve dumped it on rocks, plunged it in ice water, and thrown it in the snow. still works!
- ✅Ruggedized “no-slip” design
- ✅5” deluxe crystalline silicon solar cell
- ✅“Easy clip” attachment hook
- ✅Weighs less than 7 ounces
- ✅Only 5.4” L x 2.9” W
- ✅2.1 Amp max output
You Can Use It
- Camping, hunting & fishing
- In your glove box
- On-road trips & in RVs
- During power outages
- At home
- At sporting events
- In an emergency